So, I get to decide if I want to be induced in three weeks, or in four weeks...To be induced in three weeks, I have to have an amnio done. If Mara's lungs are developed then we'll go ahead and induce. If they're not, we'll wait another week and regardless of if they're developed or not I'll be induced then. So at four weeks I don't have to have to get an amnio. So my question is: should I get the amnio in three weeks? Or should I just wait another week? I'm thinking I should just wait and get induced in four weeks. But I don't know. I guess I've got some thinking to do!
2 comments:
Hey Britt!
I would totally wait...avoid the amino test (I don't know what that is but avoiding ANY test is a good thing, right?) And in four weeks her lungs will for sure be more developed than in 3 weeks.
My sister had the same decision to make with her second daughter and she chose the 3 weeks option and once the baby was here and in the ICU for a week or more because of her lungs, she wished they had waited another week.
But, everyone is different...it's a hard decision. Good luck!
By the way...you said if I found out I was having a girl, you'd teach me how to make cute hair bands for her. When are you going to do that?
I would do 4 weeks and let her cook in the oven as long as you can. What week will it put you at if you deliver in 4? My friend Jana had her baby 3 weeks early because of high blood pressure and his lungs were perfect, but then i had another friend who's baby was in NICU for a week. But my honest opinion is wait one more in you can. P.S. we gotta get Hil on this blogspot so we can keep in better touch with her.
Post a Comment