I'm scheduled to be induced March 4th! The end is in sight! If I dilate anymore before that, it could even be sooner!
(As of today I'm 36 weeks and 2 days, and I am dilated 1 1/2cm and 70% effaced!) We also did another ultrasound today and she is approx. 5lbs. 9oz. Only the 17% range. So my guess is that she's going to be small just like her mom! She already has lots of hair too! I had no idea you could see that on an ultrasound, but sure enough you can! The Dr. showed it to me! It was way cute! I would be very surprised if she didn't have hair since Sean and I both were born with tons of it!
2 comments:
Im so excited for you! Thats crazy that they can see the hair. Im actually texting you right now. funny. She is going to be adorable!
Can't wait to meet her! TRY and enjoy the day....yeah right!
Post a Comment