Sunday, March 30, 2008

Finally more pictures!


Mara's first Easter. Look, she has
two baskets. She's already spoiled.

Look at that face. She's already sick
of getting her picture taken!

That's Tammy's hand, and her hand
is tiny!

Look at that hair! That flower is just clipped in!

Even at home Mara can't get away from nurse
grandma!

Finally she got to go home!

Brittani's favorite pic of Mara and I.







6 comments:

Tiona said...

Your baby is so cute! I hope you had a happy Easter!

Liz & Zac said...

I was just about to post that i wanted to see her! Im so glad you posted these! She is a DOLL! I cant wait to see her in person. That hair kills me, i hope my baby has a lot too. I love her!

Monica said...

Yay! I was so excited to find new pictures on your blog! She is so adorable! I love all her hair! I can't believe she has so much hair that you could clip in that flower! Beautiful baby! Congratulations again!

jayni & ben said...

She is the cutest thing ever!! My laws she has so much hair. SooOOo cute:)

Penn and Kass said...

I hope she feels better soon! That just breaks my heart that she has been sick!

Josh and Jackie said...

Britt I found your blog Yay. These pics of Mara are so beautiful I love all the headbands. They are so cute. I can't believe all that hair what a cutie.