Just wondering if anyone has any advice about what to do with a colicy baby. I don't even know if I'm spelling that right...anyways, if you have any advice send it my way! I'll try anything!
Go to the Herb store and I can't remember what it is called but it is for colic. Ask the person that works there they should be able to help. My favorite place is wasatch nutrition in American Fork. It is right behind Alpine credit union, across from Wendy's. I hope that helps!Let me know if you have questions.
My sister in laws son was really colic and she said they get that way mostly from having gas all the time. one thing you can do is try to avoid foods that give you gas like certain veggi's and chocolate while your breastfeeding also make sure she does get some tummy time. My sister in law said that was really one thing that helped her baby and her baby was really really bad with being colicy!
they have colic tablets & drops at most medicine sections at regular stores like target smiths maceys usually they are with the infant tylenol. i've heard those are good...ALSO my family is very mexican & for gas /colic related stuff they warm up olive oil and rub it on the babys stomache then lay a hot/warm washcloth over it & just let it sit for awhile I hope Mara feels better!
Hey how you and the new little family doing?!? I just heard the good news from brooke. Make her do a blog too so we can see pics. I bet its so crazy your little sister is getting married. She is such a cutie I just love Brooke.
My Mother in Law said that she used a perscription called Levsin? I think it was and she said it was the only thing that would help charlie when he had colic, and my mom said she would use a warm rag on my little brothers tummy, and have him sleep in the car seat because he slept better in an upright position? I don't know if that will help??
6 comments:
Go to the Herb store and I can't remember what it is called but it is for colic. Ask the person that works there they should be able to help. My favorite place is wasatch nutrition in American Fork. It is right behind Alpine credit union, across from Wendy's. I hope that helps!Let me know if you have questions.
My sister in laws son was really colic and she said they get that way mostly from having gas all the time. one thing you can do is try to avoid foods that give you gas like certain veggi's and chocolate while your breastfeeding also make sure she does get some tummy time. My sister in law said that was really one thing that helped her baby and her baby was really really bad with being colicy!
they have colic tablets & drops at most medicine sections at regular stores like target smiths maceys usually they are with the infant tylenol. i've heard those are good...ALSO my family is very mexican & for gas /colic related stuff they warm up olive oil and rub it on the babys stomache then lay a hot/warm washcloth over it & just let it sit for awhile
I hope Mara feels better!
I don't have any advise for you, BUT when I have my baby you can give me advice :)
Hey how you and the new little family doing?!? I just heard the good news from brooke. Make her do a blog too so we can see pics. I bet its so crazy your little sister is getting married. She is such a cutie I just love Brooke.
My Mother in Law said that she used a perscription called Levsin? I think it was and she said it was the only thing that would help charlie when he had colic, and my mom said she would use a warm rag on my little brothers tummy, and have him sleep in the car seat because he slept better in an upright position? I don't know if that will help??
Post a Comment