Friday, May 16, 2008

Long Overdue Picture Updates


So I'm finally getting around to posting pictures. I have a feeling this is going to be a very long post! This is a picture of Mara's second hospital stay. Sean and I shared this bed! That was very snuggely! haha


This picture would not rotate! But it was too cute to not use. Mara smiles all the time, and I love it!! She's most smiley in the morning, which also explains her bedhead in the picture!

I took this picture because we were leaving on her very first roadtrip! Unfortunately I forgot to take anymore pictures during the trip...

This is Mara's first ponytail! It was so cute!

My sleeping beauty

Sean loves these bunny slippers!


This was during my cousin Talia's wedding reception. All the little girl cousins just love Sean!

Mara and daddy taking a nap during the reception

Isn't she beautiful?

I went to check on her during her nap and this is what I found! How funny!

I love this outfit of hers

I hate this picture...but I thought I should put in a family picture of her blessing day

the blessing day pictures were all blurry because I hadn't noticed that the camera was still on night shot from the night before...I was so bummed. Luckily a couple of pictures still turned out

This is her crib. My mom made her bedding, and I made the quilt that is hanging over the edge. I was pretty proud of myself for that!

She blinked while I was taking this picture, but isn't it cute? I love her smiles, and I love her hair! She is too much fun!

She's not very good at keeping her eyes open during a flash...

That's my baby sleeping in her crib in her own room!

She just loves her daddy!

This was the cage they keep babies in on the pediatrics unit..well they call it a bed, I called it a cage. Isn't that terrible?
She loves her grandma miller!
Snuggeling with daddy
The three above pictures were taken the day before we took her to the hospital. She was sick, and I thought it would make a cute scrapbook page for her "first sickness" I had no idea what a nightmare we were in for!
Doesn't she look so sad? I hated that!

I had to put this picture in so you could see just how curly her hair is when it's wet! It is too cute! When it looks like that, I call her my african american baby!
Well, there you go. I could've put in a million more pictures, but it took me about 12 years to upload these! My mom's computer is so darn slow! I cannot believe she's already two and a half months old!! Well, I hope you enjoy the pictures.












6 comments:

Suzy said...

So, so, so, so cute. I can't believe you have a baby! She really is darling. I'm sorry you've had such hard times with her in these two and a half months, but I'm glad she's a healthy little girl now. She looks so much like you. Amazing.

Becca said...

oh goodness she is cute! And I'd have to agree that is more cage than bed! I'm also a bit jealous of the sewing skills!

Liz & Zac said...

I loved all those pictures! I especially loved the one of all the girls gathered around Sean! Her bedding is ADORABLE! Way to go. I also love the last pic of her curly hair! She is a little dolly Brit, props on making the cutest baby ever!

Will and Tacy said...

wow britt!!
she is soooo stinking cute!!

Andrea Migliaccio said...

I love all the pic's!
That crib set is so adorable!
Mara is a doll & I love all the hair!
xOxOxO

Josh and Jackie said...

I love them she is getting so big!!! she really is such a beautiful baby!! You have such a fun family. We should get together some time that would be really fun.