Monday, July 7, 2008

Bath time!



Don't her eyes just crack you up?! She kills me! We just had to take a picture because she just looked so darn confused! We thought it was too cute.

5 comments:

Andrea Migliaccio said...

She really is a cutie!
And I love your hair!
xOxOxO

Victoria Elder said...

I agree you got great hair! This picture is so cute!!! Brandon can totally blame me for his one tree hill addiction, He caught me in the middle of the new season so all I could do is rant & rave about it! HAHA I sucked him in Yes!!!!! It's so funny to picture him watching his soapnet reruns!!

Hilary and Adam said...

I'm obsessed with your hair. It's so cute. Sorry I haven't called back. It's been pretty crazy the last few weeks. We went to st. george and then to Wyoming to look at housing. Anyway I totally wanna come swimming, so I'll call ya soon!

Liz & Zac said...

Love the eyes! Your hair does look so cute! Do you still like it? I hopes so! Makes me want to cut mine. Your baby is growing up too fast, lets go to lunch soon.

Liz & Zac said...

Its me again...I just tagged you, so go check my page. Your welcome.