Monday, July 28, 2008

New Toy!



We got Mara an exersaucer! She loves it! I thought it would take her a while to get used to it, but as soon as we sat her in it she started squealing and spinning around in the chair. We need to thank Grandma Miller for buying it for her. I really wanted Mara to have one of these (mostly because I thought if I were a kid, it looked like it would be tons of fun!) but as I searched the internet the cost was out of control! $120 for a new one! Are you kidding me? Of course, I could always go buy a used one...but call me stupid, I just don't think I'd want her playing with something that some kid I didn't know had used. It would be totally different if I knew where it came from. Anyways, so I went on ebay and found a brand-new-in-the-box exersaucer for $39.00!!!! Shipping was $19, so it ended up only costing $61.35! How awesome is that?!?!


1 comment:

Hilary and Adam said...

That is so cute. I should get one for Asher. I love Mara's cheeks, you just wanna kiss em.