Monday, October 27, 2008

7 tag *revised* so if you've already read it, read it again! Hahaha!!!

Seven Random/Weird Facts about Me:

1. I am currently writing a book. I know, it's totally stupid, but I've always loved writing and I feel like I have a message to share. Will I ever get it published? Who knows. Right now it's just a weird hobby.

2. I did not breast feed Mara. In Utah County that could be considered "weird". Yes, I tried. Trust me, I tried. I think she's going to be just fine without breast milk. If you don't have anything nice to say about that, then don't say anything at all. Thankyou.

3. I want to go to college. I always have. After highschool I got accepted and even receivied a scholarship, but I turned it down. I guess I was just scared. I could totally kick myself for that, because now getting a degree is going to be so much harder!

4. My husband has only kissed one girl, that's me! How many girls can say that?

5. I'm dying to have another baby and my current baby isn't even 8 months old. I swore I would never get pregnant again during my pregnancy, but by the time Mara was three months old I had totally changed my mind, and have been trying to convince Sean ever since.

6. At one point in my life I swore I would never get married or have children. My how the tables have turned...

7. I was hospitalized during seventh grade because of a virus that only effected 14 kids in Utah County. They still have no clue what it was. It presented as appendicitis, but upon removal they found it to be completely healthy. But I had all the symptoms of appendicitis for approx. two weeks. That totally sucked. Just thinking about it makes my skin crawl.

I tag: any and all who would like! I love reading these!

My ABCs...A = Age: 22
B = Bed size: Queen
C = Chore(s) you hate: Folding the laundry! I'm with you Steph!
D = Dessert you love: cake
E = Essential start your day item: a drink of ice cold water
F = Favorite actor(s): I don't really have a favorite
G = Gold or Silver: Silver
H = Height: 5'1"
I = Instruments you play: Piano
J = Job title: MOM
K = Kitchen color(s): I don't have a kitchen...well not a typical one anyways. Can I count a microwave and a mini fridge as a kitchen? Other than that I mostly use my mom's and it's red.
L = Living arrangements: basement apartment at the in-laws.
M = My name is: Brittani Rae Evans
N = Nicknames: Britt, Bribby, mostly variations of Brittani
O = Overnight hospital stay(s): a week during 7th grade, and then when I had Mara.
P = Pets: none
Q = Favorite quote: true love stories don't have happy endings, because true love stories never end.
R = Right or left handed: Right
S = Siblings: two brothers, one sister
T = Time you woke up today: 8:10am. Mara sleeps from 8 to 8.
U = Unique about you: I enjoy old lady things like quilting...
V = Vegetable you love:broccolli (cooked) carrots (raw)
W = Worst habit: biting my finger nails
X = X-Rays you've had: elbow, neck...I think I've had others but I can't remember.
Y = Yummy food you make: I have to admit that I totally love cooking. Sean really likes the way I make tacos.
Z = Zodiac Sign: piecies ( i can't spell it).

Now you know my abc's, next time won't you answer me?

5 comments:

Penn and Kass said...

I love to them too! How are you? I really want to see you and your cute baby soon! Lets get together again!

Becca said...

you ARE weird! just teasing :)

Liz & Zac said...

Okay im pretty sure i didn't know half of those facts! I had NO IDEA your are the only girl sean has kissed, and how flippin cool that you are writing a book!

Penn and Kass said...

I forgot the word read! LOL

Nate and Lana Hope said...

Okay okay, where are the pictures of Mara at Halloween already????