Thursday, November 13, 2008

Random Happenings

I round brushed her hair that day! Yes, she's 8 months old..and it's not the first time I've done it either!
She loves to be inside things...laundry baskets, toy buckets..you name it, she loves it!

Basically the cuttest/weirdest thing ever!!!! I can't believe how big she is!


She has recently decided that she loves to be under the table. The only problem is that she has yet figured out how to crawl forward so she eventually gets stuck in the back corner and gets really mad. Just crawl forward already!



It wouldn't be fall without at least one football game. So we went to one of Brett's. He obviously wasn't playing because of his knee, but we went to support him anyways. Talia even made it for a little bit!





2 comments:

Penn and Kass said...

Her straight hair just kills me!

Harris Family said...

What CUTE pictures! All of them! I can't believe she lets you round brush her hair...that's impressive. And I LOVE that costume too!! It was fun seeing you guys this weekend!