We put up our Christmas tree! I woke up to Sean in the living room, with the tree up and covering it in lights! It was awesome.
Wouldn't it just be fitting that our little Mara would decide to crawl the day we put up the tree?!? Yes, you heard me! She is officially a forward mover now! I've already got a gate lined up to put around the tree. I know, I'm no fun at all....but I just don't really feel like guarding the tree every waking moment.
I will post pictures, but my camera's battery is dead. So you can see the tree and the crawling monster later!
2 comments:
What an exciting Sunday! Mine are usually quite boring haha but that's what I need after a week of work and school and no free time!
What fun milestones she is hitting! A tooth, crawling...she'll be walking before you know it! I'm jealous that you already have your tree!
Post a Comment