Resort & Spa
Midway, Utah
Sean has wanted to go here since he came home from his mission in Germany. He met the owner while he was vacationing there (and trying to find employees that were bilingual). Anyways, it was amazing! I think with both gained like 30 pounds over the weekend because the food there was incredible! They had a cute little bakery with yummy goodies, and italian gelato on top of two amazing restaurants. We actually didn't get to go to the way nice one Schneitter's, because it said business casual and we only had jeans. The Bistro was amazing anyways! Can I just tell you how nice it was to sleep in a king size bed? Not that I don't love cuddeling with Sean, but a whole night of undesturbed sleep was fabulous (not to mention the fact that we actually got to sleep through the night for once! Mara has been such a stinker about sleeping since she started getting teeth!). The grounds were so beautiful. We went on many walks around Midway. Speaking of walks, we got into town and had a few hours before we could check in so we went to see Twilight at the ghettoist (is that a word?) theater in Heber. Before the movie started we went to a little "saloon" called The Spicy Lady. It was so fun! It was more like Moulin Rouge with black lace and amazing chandeliers than an old western saloon. The food was incredible, and the atmosphere was so fun! So if you're even in Heber you should definately check it out. I feel like I'm forgetting so much....either way, it was a much needed vacation with Sean! Thanks to my mom and dad for watching our little sugar bean so we could get away! Why are there no picutres you ask? Because I forgot my camera! Yes, I am still mad at myself about it. I'm just forgetful like that, what can ya do?
Thanks Sean for an amazing getaway! Thanks for an unbelieveable two years. I couldn't ask for a better husband, friend, and father to our child! You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Ok, enough cheese. I love you!

2 comments:
Im glad you guys had a good time! When we went to Schneitters we went a little nicer in our dress, but there were so many people there with jeans on. So next time you have to go there! Next time we go im planning on hitting that spa! Sean is great for taking you there! Did you stay in the Hotel or the condos?
Sounds like a blast! My husband had a work party there once but we didn't stay over night...guess we should've!
Post a Comment