I was busy cleaning away when I hear Sean call my name, I look up to find this. No wonder why Mara is so attached to her daddy, he is always finding something new and fun to do!(p.s. don't you just love my new boots? This is the first winter since I don't even know when that I have good warm shoes! I'm so excited!!)
4 comments:
Aren't dads the best? They come up with the most off the wall stuff, but the kids love it the most! I love the boots - super cute! And what an awesome anniversay present. That place is so cool! Way to go Sean!
Those are dang cute boots! Way to go on finally getting some warm shoes. Mara is SO cute! I just love her hair!
Yep Sean is a great, cute, funny dad. I have to tell you, I am getting a complex...I'm not on the blogs you love list!!! What is up with that little missy?:)
Such a cute little girl and yes, I love those boots! I tried to find some boots today but no such luck...
Post a Comment