
True to form, the youngest in the bunch was awake first! Sean and I decided that if we had to be awake so did everyone else...so we gave them a wake up call! Mara pounded on those keys until everyone got up!

She didn't really get the whole opening presents thing. She would rip a piece and turn around to make sure we weren't going to get mad at her! She had been obsessed with presents and was constantly being told, "no, no". She couldn't figure out why it was ok all of the sudden!

We had so much fun shopping for Christmas gifts for Mara. Even though she totally didn't get it, it was fun having a kid around for Christmas!

Thanks for the camera Mom! I'm sure Sean is gonna love that I posted this picture...don't worry I'll post one of me some day! Haha

Yes that is Mara next to her 3-in-1 Sports Station. The picture doesn't show it, but it also has a baseball station and a football station. It is super cute. She mostly just likes the basketballs right now though...someday she'll get it!

We had an amazing Christmas! Thank you to everyone who made it that way!
2 comments:
Brittani, you and your baby girl are both so pretty :)
That's so funny, Asher got some of those same toys you got for Mara. Good old Wal- Mart I guess.
Post a Comment