With an impending move, and adding another child to the mix, it has got me thinking about what I can do to help our dollar stretch just a little bit farther. I've always loved shopping for sales (I got that from my Mom), but I think I could do more. So, I'm asking you for all of your tips to make your dollar go farther. I came across this amazing blog called: iamfrugal.blogspot.com. It was very insightful. I am hoping to become the master of good deals! Please help!
2 comments:
Love it! You are awesome! We only eat out once a month. This started when we were a lot in the same position that you are in now. I didn't really want to do it, but Nate insisted that it was the little things like that, that would save us a lot of money, and I could not believe the savings I saw in a few months! It's awesome and more healthy! Two benefits! :) Also pennypinchers.com is GREAT. They'll send you coupons and heads up emails about sales for groceries. And of course there is always babysitting, (yuckio) and a paper route. :0) Good Luck
Hey!! Congrats on the pregnancy and the move! What a fun, exciting time. AND, I am totally bias about living in PG, but I know you guys will LOVE that area! :)
So, I have totally gotten into this coupon mom craze thing that is going on. Some girls in my ward have a blog krazycouponlady.blogspot.com and there are a couple of contributors from Utah. It also has a few other links from there to other blogs that include Utah groceries stores. They give you all the best deals and tips for the week. You can get several grocery items for under 1.00 and some even free. It's such a rush! Best of luck and let me know how it goes!
Post a Comment