Thursday, February 26, 2009

Valentines



This is Mara enjoying a leisurely time-out on Valentines Day. This particular time-out was not successful since Mommy was taking pictures!! But I had to have at least one picture on her time-out chair!



If you've looked at Brooke's blog you've already seen what we did for our husband on V-Day. I have fallen in love with the cupcake book! It has so many awesome ideas! This is the box of chocolates. They are on mini cupcakes. They aren't actually chocolates either, they are marshmallows dipped in melted frosting (that makes them shiny). Since Sean loves food and cupcakes...I figured this was perfect!



I thought I should post a picture of Mara's Valentines Day outfit. She actually had two, but I forgot to take pictures of her in the other one the next day. I'll get around to it next time she wears it!

2 comments:

Nate and Lana Hope said...

Those cupcakes are awesome, and they look delicious! THe time-out picture is sooooo cute! I am stealing it to put in my birthday box on my blog! :)

Monica said...

I told my sister about your time-out spot :) I'm pretty sure she's going to use the idea too! Those cupcakes are so cute! What a fun gift :)