
Mara loves Babe, Sean's childhood dog. We were constantly having to yell at Babe to come back so Mara learned to yell "Bob!" It was pretty funny. Here's babe playing in the water. I seriously love this dog.

We decided to bring along Uncle Will. He's a friend of ours that Sean has known since Grade School and I've known since High School. It's fun having him around again now that he's out of the Marines! Thanks for coming Willy!

When we were done with our little hike we let Mara on the ground to play in the dirt. She kept trying to eat the rocks. When she wasn't eating them, she was throwing them. I sense a long summer of trying to teach Mara proper rock etiquette.

This is what I got to see the entire Hike. My cute hubster and darling stinker poo! It really was a fun day, even though my fat pregnant behind sometimes had a hard time keeping up!!!
4 comments:
Ummm....She is so stinkin adorable! I can hardly wait to see the next one! She is the world's cutest Big sister!
P.S. How are you feeling?
How fun, we love to hike! Good for you for going prego! Mara is so big and so cute. Where did you guys go?
Oh Man she is cute!
Seriously!
And a big pat on the back to you for going hiking while prego!
I didn't even walk- just wate & ate!
:)
xOxOxO
it looks like that thing is going to choke her!! but looks like a ton of fun. maybe next time i'll come!
Post a Comment