Mara decided to join her cousins in the bathtub today. It was pretty funny. She had a blast but I don't think Kayden and Maddux liked it very much...so I don't know how often that'll happen in the future. But it sure was cute to watch!
Thanks guys. I am glad they had fun in the tub and I totally love that they had a bath together. I just have some past issues and I just don't trust anyone. So thanks if you think I am retarded!! Brittani we need to take the kids to the park in the day and pack a picnic or something. I will call you when we have some nice days.
2 comments:
Thanks guys. I am glad they had fun in the tub and I totally love that they had a bath together. I just have some past issues and I just don't trust anyone. So thanks if you think I am retarded!! Brittani we need to take the kids to the park in the day and pack a picnic or something. I will call you when we have some nice days.
Post a Comment