Friday, June 5, 2009

Random Pictures of the summer so far!

We have had so much fun already this summer. We are so lucky because Sean isn't in school this summer, and doesn't have to go to work until 2:00pm. So we like to have fun in the mornings before he leaves for work. Here are some pictures of our adventures so far!







5 comments:

Nate and Lana Hope said...

Fun! She is too cute! Early summer is the BEST! How are ya feeling?

Rowley's said...

I wish Nate didn't have school this summer! At least it is his last summer to have classes. Congrats on having a boy! One of each, how perfect!

Andrea Migliaccio said...

She is so stinkin' cuuuute!
And I cannot wait to see how cute lil Logan will be!
xOxOxO

Harris Family said...

Cute pictures! What would we do without parks?! We love to play outside!

andrew and brittani said...

Beautiful little Mara! I love the pic where she's crawling in the grass. I can't wait to see pics of your new little one in a few months...