Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sorry all

I have been terrible at blogging lately. Lets face it though, I've been terrible at life lately. We are lucky if I get ready for the day! My poor husband and daughter...

So, I've decided that I LOVE being pregnant during the summer. I've also decided that I HATE being pregnant in the summer. I love that I can be pregnant and have a tan, being tan always makes me feel better about myself. I hate that I'm constantly burning hot. I love that I don't look silly dressed in a shade shirt and shorts because that's what you wear during the summer (I was pregnant with Mara in the winter...so it stuck out a lot. But hey, I was hot!) I hate that even though it's summer some women in relief society think it's necissary to run the HEATER during our lessons. I love that I can go swimming basically every day. I hate that doing the most minimal house cleaning reduces me to one big sweaty stinky blob. But mostly I do really Love being pregnant in the summer time.

As most of you know, our lives are about the change. When I say change, I mean drastically change. Not only are we adding another cutie to our bunch, but Sean will also be going to school full-time and working full-time. Something we haven't done before. The full-time thing at least. I'm a bit nervous. Not that I don't think Sean can do it, cause I know he can, but because I don't know if I can do it. Sean really is the most amazing dad in the world. When he's home I don't change a single diaper, he puts Roo down for her naps, etc. I obviously do it when he's not here, but I think Mara is going to miss having him around. She is very much attached to her daddy. Then we'll add Logan to the mix, and I'm sure she's gonna feel like we ruined her entire world. (I'm preparing for the worst, hoping for the best) I'm mostly worried that I'll have a nervous breakdown or something. I had post partum depression pretty bad with Mara. I'm hoping that we don't have a repeat! BUT, I am SO lucky to have such amazing support from my family and friends. I KNOW we'll all make it through!

Well, how boring am I? No post in forever, and then this post has no pictures...BUT I do have a lot of pictures to post, but I have to do it at a later time! So stay tuned!

4 comments:

Nate and Lana Hope said...

Hey you! Change is good, it's for the better! You do have an amazing husband, school and work are worth it! You'll feel like a single parent a little, but there are worse things! And it is only for a short while in the whole span of time! :) Mara will do great! She is such a well rounded little spunky thing! She might only hold a grudge against Sean for not being there as much, but I bet she'll LOVE being a big sister!!! Hold on... your pregnancy is aaaallllmmmmooooosssstttt over! :) Can't wait to meet the little boy!

Monica said...

Glad to hear everything is still going well for you. :) Good luck with the changes coming up!

Rowley's said...

Nate and I did the full time work and ALMOST full time school thing for 4 years!!! I say "almost" fully time school because he ended up doing about 9-10 credit instead of 12. We tried the full-time school thing the first year and he ended up failing one class, it was just too much for him! But you do what you've got to, to make life work. You guys will be just fine. What a great hard working husband you have, many of my friends husbands give up on school. And in this economy you've got to have an education (just my opinion). And Sean is lucky to have such a great wife and mom by his side!

Sorry for the long comment, but one more piece of advice. Let your family help anytime they offer!

Liz & Zac said...

Wow, you are going to have a lot on your plate when this baby come! Let me know if I can help in ANY way! You are a fabulous mom and I know that you will be great with 2 kidos.