Monday, November 30, 2009

Family Pictures

We attempted to get family pictures taken a couple weeks ago.  Mara would not cooperate.  So unfortunately we didn't get any of our little family by ourselves...oh well.  Here are a few.  Don't judge my fat butt.  I've been dragging it to the gym and already seeing results!



7 comments:

Liz & Zac said...

I love these pics! And Brit you look awesome! Cute family.

Becky said...

What a good lookin' family!

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nate and Lana Hope said...

I love these famil pictures! :) Funny Mara! I hear Max loves her, so I'm sure it's all good!

Josh and Jackie said...

They truned out so cute!!! So how has it been having two kids? is logan a good sleeper like Mara is?

Monica said...

I love family pictures :) and you look great! You are always so pretty!

Alison said...

You look beautiful!

And tell your mom that I'd better be on the Christmas card list! :-)

Oh... and someone... please tell me about Brandon!!! Please!!!