My favorite quote from the talk is this:
I consider myself a creative person. I can honestly say that almost every moment of the day I "yearn" to do it. But I have to admit that as a mother when I take the time to be "creative" I feel selfish. I get so much satisfaction and feel so good about myself that it must be selfish...right? Wrong. It is a talent that I have been blessed with, so it is my responsibility to develop it. Plus, most of the things I create are for the kiddlets! :D
I'm so thankful for modern day prophets and the impact they have in my life!

4 comments:
Thanks for sharing this!
I'm so thankful for modern day prophets too! I love listening to conference talks on my drive to and from work. It is awesome haha and it settles my road rage :)
So true! I love that talk too! I just wish I had a craft room. Then I think I would have less half-finished projects. I have to clean everything up mid-creation...booo! One day I'll have my own room....or at least another room where I can close the door and come back later.
I just got caught up on your posts and I have a question! What PhotoShop did you get? Adobe PhotoShop or PhotoShop Elements? Nate and I are going to buy it soon because we can get it cheaper while he is a student but, we're not sure if we should get Pro or Elements. What did you get and what do you think? If you want to email me, that would be SO NICE of you! rebecky179@gmail.com.
Post a Comment