Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Private vs. Public

What to do, what to do?  Hmm...I'm thinking that for now we will be a public blog.  I'll probably change my mind again down the road, but for now this will do. 

If you're coming across my blog for the first time, please leave a comment so I can come look at yours too!  Even if we only know each other through this friend or that friend.  Isn't that how blogging goes?  I love learning new things from other people, and what an amazing tool blogging is for that! 

In the October 2009 Ensign there was a whole article about blogging.  It has inspired me.  Go here to view it. 

3 comments:

Britney O'Connor said...

I'll be going public again next month (we're private because we have a kitty and our landlords don't know- but we're moving- yay)! :) I love reading your blog...so no matter what, I'll be a reader!

Monica said...

Thanks for posting that link to the blogging article! I used to do better at reading the Ensign haha

Mallory Miller said...

Hello! Just leaving a comment :) Our blog is millerfamjam.blogspot.com.