Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Easter with the Evans

Getting together with the Evans is always a blast!  It's hard to coordinate with everyone's work schedules though.  So this year we got to celebrate Easter on Saturday with everyone!  Minus Nick.  I guess we'll probably never be able to get everyone together at once, but it was close.
Grandma and Grandpa Evans hid the Easter Baskets.  Mara thought that was pretty fun.  Then they got to hunt for eggs. 
Mara pretty much adores these two boys.  She talks about them all the time.  They are very good with her!  Super patient.  Can't wait for everyone to quit being sick so we can hang out more.
These two studs are two months apart.  Dylan is older.  I'm so glad Logan gets to have cousins his age.  I always wanted that!
Mara was always so proud of herself when she found an egg!

No comments: