Monday, April 19, 2010

Family Pictures

I think I've mention before how spoiled I am.  Let me clarify.  I have an extremely talented aunt who loves to take pictures of my kiddos!  How lucky!!!  This February I got to learn just how hard getting one good picture in two hours can be.  Freezing cold+twoyearold+baby=not the best picture taking experience.  But somehow she managed to get some good ones!  THANKS A MILLION!!!  I now have pictures of Logan hanging up along with all of Mara's.  Not to mention some family pictures. 

9 comments:

Atryell said...

how cute is your family! i love the pics!

Nate and Lana Hope said...

These are SUPER cute! Kim did a great job! Your family is beautiful!

The Durfee Family said...

You have such a cute family!

Becky said...

VERY cute family and very nice photos!

Todd, Kendra and Carson said...

Beautiful! I still can't believe Mara's hair! It's so long and gorgeous!

Stephanie Peay said...

So cute!!

Monica said...

Way cute! I love the one of Mara with her arms in the air :)

Andrea Migliaccio said...

Super Cute!
Love em!

Hilary and Adam said...

So cute! Every time I see a pic of Logan I think of Mara. He is her male clone.