It was Trevor's Birthday on Sunday and lucky for us he got a camera that he was dying to use! We offered our cute subjects for him to work with. :) Mara just loves her cousins. Too bad Kayden was sick! She did get to have a blast with Maddux though! Don't they look a lot alike? It's adorable. Anyways, Dylan and Logan got to play together too. Oh my goodness, isn't Dylan BEYOND cute? Those big bright blue eyes make me MELT!!! Anyways, thanks for taking all this awesome pictures Trevor! We sure love ya!









4 comments:
Sheesh. This post is filled with ADORABLE kids. Like...gorgeous. I want them all. :)
I love all the fun pictures!
Brittani---you have the CUTEST kids! my goodness! Mara is a doll and I just want to pinch logan's cheeks everytime i see him! :)
Cute! Asher has that same jersey from good old Wal Mart.
Post a Comment