Thursday, June 24, 2010

Meet Baby Lizzie!

My little sister had her baby on June 18th via scheduled induction two weeks early.  Oh my goodness she is beautiful!  I had the opportunity to go take some newborn photos of her for the birth announcement.  She is so incredibly perfect and so content.  I just want to hold her all day!  These are just a few of my favorites. 

6 comments:

Atryell said...

Did you do the announcements? If so I will have to have you do mine those are adorable!!! I am a little worried you want to milk chickens as well... haha

Becky said...

PRECIOUS! You did a great job with the pictures and the announcement is so cute!

I had a dream the other night that we had a boy and we named him Oscar and we called him Ozzy. I love it...Nathan hates it. Dang!

Not pregnant...just really want to be...but just really need a job! ;)

Nate and Lana Hope said...

Wow! Great job! She is beautiful! I can't wait to hold her!

Todd, Kendra and Carson said...

Gorgeous pictures! Great job. And, it was so good to see you guys and hold that precious little bundle..

Monica said...

She is a cutie! Good job on the pics & announcement.

Stanger Gang said...

Those pictures are amazing! and I Love the announcement! I cant wiat to see you all again!