Monday, September 20, 2010

Glenn Park

Sometime in August we went to Glenn Park in Highland.  The kids had a blast.  While we were hanging out on the grass Mara couldn't resist getting in the water, so we let her.  Next thing we knew she was neck deep!  She had a blast.  It was a super fun car ride home!  Logan and Mara both thought the ducks were tons of fun.  Mara got a little freaked out when they started swimming towards her in the water though ;)  I haven't seen her move that fast in a while. 

We had a nice little walk with some pretty scenery.  I would definitely recommend this park to everyone!  Can you believe that I've lived here my whole life and have never gone?  How sad is that?!  We are trying to take advantage of all the fun local free things that are available to us.

Enjoy some pictures!

1 comment:

The Stanley's said...

your such a good little mommy! what a fun day!