Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Guess what we did?






Oh yes we did.  And we LOVE it!  By we I mean I.  So much easier to do!  No more ripping through tangles, no more 15 minutes to rinse it out, it's faster to do when we're rushing.  Yes, it is. 

I've been talking about doing it since spring but I've been threatened with my life by several people.  One morning we just went for it.  Mara was actually super excited and sat as still as a 2 year old possibly could.  We all know that means lots of wiggling ;)  but she did try. 

Because of said wiggling I have fixed many spots since the big cut.  It has been about a week now and she still bops around the house wagging her head side-to-side because she likes the bounce. 

I just love her.  She is so smart, so kind, protective of Log (as in she is the only one who can mistreat him), and just a happy little girl.  Lately she has been a fan of snuggling.  We are definitely enjoying it!  She has never been big on cuddling so we are soaking it in!

We love you Roo!

5 comments:

Monica said...

She is such a doll and still has so much hair! Super cute. Good job.

Lisa said...

Darling! DO you do house calls for haircuts? I would love for you to come cut my girls' hair...

andrew and brittani said...

Wow!! It looks cute and healthy.

Angie said...

SO Cute! Love it!

Todd, Kendra and Carson said...

It really is gorgeous! Is it strange that I envy a 2 year-old's hair??