Thursday, September 30, 2010

Packing & Labeling

I love sharpies.  If something needs to be labeled I will volunteer to do it.  There is just something so incredibly exciting about them, ya know?  Since we've been packing I have had the opportunity to label lots of boxes and big items.  Well, Mara wanted in on the action so I labeled her.  Logan couldn't be left out so he got some too!






Yes, we have taken to calling her sass-a-frass every now and then.  If the name fits why not use it? ;)

3 comments:

Monica said...

Ah man I can't get over your adorable kids!

Atryell said...

Why are you so crafty its just not fair! I love the bday pictures and not to mention how cute are your kids? I love Mara's new haircut its so sassy!

Todd, Kendra and Carson said...

So cute! Your children are too adorable for words..