I stumbled on that quote (to your left) today and it is so true! It makes me want to try harder as a parent to do the right things. Listen to the right things, watch the right things, do the right things. Even when I think they aren't around or won't notice.
The other day while driving in the car Mara started singing with the song on the radio. If she were to repeat those words in public I would be so embarrassed! Those are words my two year old shouldn't know, but does because of something I exposed her to. Don't worry--no swear words :) It really got me thinking, so when I found this quote I decided it was something I needed to have around to always remind me. So I got on photoshop and made up a little thing to hang in my home. Hopefully this will help me be a better mom.
1 comment:
It is kinda scary when they repeat stuff like that. Trust me, Carson never forgets anything either. It does make you reconsider what you watch or listen to.
Post a Comment