Saturday, December 11, 2010

Playing in the Snow

Have I ever mentioned how spoiled I am?  By me, I mean my kids of course.  My mom LOVES to spoil her grandkids.  Last year (after winter was over) she bought them both winter coat and snow pants sets, and we finally got to put them to use this winter!!  It was so fun.  Getting Logan dressed was definitely a chore, as you can tell by the pictures.  He did NOT think getting dressed was cool.  He screamed the entire time.  Mara on the other hand knew what it meant and was super excited.  Logan did not last long outside because the wind was blowing--but it was fun while it lasted.


















I often feel bad that I have more pictures of Logan, but if I could get Mara to hold still for even 2 seconds---I'd have oodles of pictures of her too!!!  She is definitely a crazy little thing!!


I've started "cheating" on my scrapbooking....I use the same layout for both kids.  Lazy?  No.  I think SMART!  It sure makes it go a ton faster!  St. Nikolaus was very generous to me this year, so I spent a little (ok, a lot) on a splurge of digi supplies!  I am in HEAVEN.  So you just might be seeing more pages up on the blog. :)

1 comment:

Stephanie Peay said...

They look so cute in their gear! Did Logan like playing in the snow?