Monday, March 14, 2011

3rd birthday Part One

Yes, I said Part.  As in..the first of many!  I went a little bonkers taking pictures-and you get to see them all!  Ok, maybe not all...that would be 324 pictures...so I'll narrow it down a bit.  This first part is the pre-party festivities.  Getting everything ready!
I decided it would be a fun tradition to display photos from each previous birthday!  So we got her newborn picture, 1st birthday party, and 2nd birthday party pictures and displayed them.  It is crazy how much she has grown!
The food prep started a week in advance.  Along with the decor.  I kind of get into planning birthday parties if you couldn't tell..
I wish I had a better picture of the banner.  It was so darn cute!
Mara excited and ready for the fun to begin!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Oh my gosh! Everything looks AMAZING! I can only IMAGINE what you're going to do at her WEDDING!!!!! :D You are incredibly talented. I'm a little jealous. =)

Nate and Lana Hope said...

Oh my! You are amazing! LOVE it! Can't wait to see the rest of the party pics!

Kendra said...

You have such a talent! Maybe you should be a party planner!