I had heard that the Church History Museum in Salt Lake had a pretty cool children's exhibit, so we decided to go check it out! Of course, any outing is made better when the cousins come along! Mara would live with Kayden and Maddux if I let her. She absolutely adores them, and lucky for her they seem to like her too! By the way, the Children's Exhibit was SO cute. We of course picked a pretty crappy day to be running around Salt Lake, but the kids loved it. Logan's favorite part was the TRAX ride up. He kept yelling go! and choo choo! It was pretty fun!
Mara loved dressing up a dancing to the music
Mara and her best friends. The other day the boys were fighting over who got to marry her. Poor kids, I didn't have the heart to tell them that they can't. They'll figure it out one day!
Dylan really did love the train, just not getting his picture taken
I kept finding Mara back at this station "abridging" the plates.
Of course, this was Logan's favorite spot!
No comments:
Post a Comment