Thursday, June 16, 2011

Boondocks

For Steve's birthday we all went to Boondocks.  It was SO much fun!  I thought Logan might get sad because there wasn't much for him to do, but he loved every second of it.  His favorite part was the mini-golf.  They had little hockey sticks for the babies to use so he thought he was pretty darn cool.  He looked like Happy Gilmour running around.  He'd hit the ball with daddy, and run after it.  Then pick it up and throw it in the hole.  Mara was also in heaven because anywhere "the Boys" are she considers heaven.  She follows them around like a little puppy dog.  We're lucky that they absolutely love her right back!  Here are the pictures
You know he had fun when he passes out in the car.



 Getting ready for the fun to begin!

 He entertained himself for a good while by throwing things through the fence and trying to retrieve them.


 Mara was WAY too short to ride this, but the kid didn't say anything!  I was glad because we would've had one sad girl on our hands.

 I have to be honest, we didn't see much of Mara all day.  So I didn't get a lot of pictures with her.












2 comments:

Atryell said...

Brit your little family is adorable I really want to get together when I come back I miss you very much! And I was thinking about your little seizures the other day you would have in hair school haha good times!

Monica said...

So fun!