Thursday, January 24, 2008
Non-Stress Test
Today was my first non-stress test. I get to do them once a week now until I deliver. It was SO boring! I didn't know they were going to send me to the hospital to do it after my appointment, or else I would've brought something to do! I had to sit there for an hour and watch Montel (which I can't stand)...oh, that brings up a funny thing I've observered about the labor and delivery floor: don't you think it's weird that they have T.V.'s in the room, but there's no remote control? Anyways, that's not important...back to the test. Everything still looks great with Mara. Couldn't be better actually! It's so weird, when I got pregnant it never even crossed my mind that I might have problems being pregnant. I was only concerned with the baby and her development. Oh, I'll totally be fine...no worries there. It just makes it a little less fun to be preggers...:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment