Monday, February 4, 2008
Funny Story
So for all of those who know me, you know that I'm a very jumpy person. It's been worse since I've been pregnant, but today it's been terrible! All day long I think I can see something out of the corner of my eye, so I jump/freak out for a second. Or I think I can hear someone upstairs, when I know that no one is home...etc. I have no clue why it's so bad today. On to the funny story. Sean went to bed and I wasn't tired yet, so I decided to read on the couch for a while. I'm totally lost in my own world, when Sean decides he needs to tell me something so he comes out of our bedroom. When you open that door it clicks really loud. It's by no means a quiet door. I about peed my pants! Then I burst out into tears because it freaked me out so bad, THEN i started hyperventilating! Poor Sean had no idea what was wrong with me! I just freaked...when I finally calmed down (after breathing into a bad for a couple of minutes) I was so embarrassed! I didn't even know what to say. Anyways, I thought it was a funny story and I'd give you a little laugh at my expense!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh Brit, only you:)
Post a Comment