Things are going great! Honestly, it couldn't be better. The medication my doctors put me on has done an awesome job at keeping my blood pressure under control. I'm even on a low dose of it and it's working! I'm still suppose to "take it easy", "put your feet up", and "not work"...So far Mara (the baby) is still doing awesome! I have a follow up appointment with the perinatologist (basically a specialized OB) on Tuesday to do another utlrasound, just to make sure she's still growing ok. I guess that's the concern with high blood pressure, it can restrict the blood flow to the baby which can cause problems. So we just have to keep checking her!
My doctors tell me that because of the blood pressure issues I can plan on getting induced around week 38 or so. Maybe sooner, mayber later. But for sure they won't let me go past 39 weeks. I'd rather go around 38 just because 39 weeks is my birthday! I'd rather not be in labor for it...if ya know what I mean? I'd rather have a cute little baby here!
We set up her crib the other day and it is so stinkin' cute! I'm so glad I picked it! I'll post picutres as soon as I have all the bedding made and put on the bed. The crib is a two-tone antique white and espresso. Her bedding is pink, brown, and cream. My mom is helping me make it! It's been way fun!
We're SO ready for her to be here! I can't sleep at all anymore. My doctor told me it's ok to take a benadryl to help me sleep once in a while, but even with that I'm up constantly. Either to pee or just becuase I'm SO uncomfortable! I know I won't be getting any sleep when she arrives either, but at least when I do get sleep I'll be able to do it! I can't wear my wedding ring anymore...that makes me so sad! I'm just too puffy! I need to stop complaining...sorry.
I just try to stay busy with a bunch of baby projects! I've learned that I enjoy sewing. It's fun, and so much cheaper to make everything yourself! Plus it's been really fun spending a lot of time with my mom while she teaches me everything! I'll continue to keep y'all updated.
2 comments:
Tag you it. Look at my Blog to see why...
Brittani... I found you on myspace & now this! I'm still trying to figure all this out though!
I haven't seen you for a long time but I wanted to tell you CONGRAT's on the expecting of a new baby girl!
Have you had a baby shower?
xOxOxO
Post a Comment