What a creepy picture! Anyways, I decided to start reading this. I was kinda nervous about it at first because I'm not into fantasy and alien stuff, but after a few friends had read it and loved it, I decided to give it a try! I'm really enjoying it so far! It's sort of hard to actually sit down and read anymore because of my sweet kiddo. I'll let ya know how I like it when I'm done. If anyone else has any good books they've read lately, please let me know. I'm always looking for a good read!
4 comments:
I LOVED THE HOST!! it was soooo good.
All my friends say to read Twilight. They say you won't be able to put it down!
You won't regret it!
Ah-I love to read, let's start a book club! I started reading the host and put it away for awhile, it was kinda weird. But I really didn't give it much of a chance so let me know if it's worth finishing.
Post a Comment