Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Mara's First Swim



Sean is totally going to love that I posted those pictures of his chest!!! Ooo lala! Anyways, long story short Mara wasn't very into the whole pool experience. I think the water was still a little too cold. She absolutely loves her baths, so I think that she'll like the pool once it warms up a bit more. We're going to try again on Saturday since the pool is already much warmer.

3 comments:

Victoria Elder said...

Okay her hat & swimsuit adorable! AND of course her too!!! She is just too dang cute! I bet she will love the water once it warms up. Dax loves the pool, he has been in it since like he was 4months old so he is a natural water baby, I think that's the key to start em young!

Penn and Kass said...

Cutest little swimmer!

Alison said...

What a beautiful baby!

BTW... pool water here (Arizona) has been warm for weeks! :-)