Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hmmmm....

I think I've decided to set my blog to private. I have mixed feelings about this though...because I'm sure that there are more people that look at my blog than I know about. So, even if I don't totally know you, or you're a friend of a friend etc, send my your email so I can clear you to view. I hate it when people do this, but I understand now. So, anyways don't feel like you can't give me your email just because I don't know you super well. Don't be shy! I'll probably keep this up for a week or so, and I really hope that nobody misses the window...

25 comments:

jayni & ben said...

I went private and I like it. I feel alot more safe that way.

jemelton85@msn.com

Jana said...

k, i admit it is blogstock you! please add me :)

janahend@yahoo.com

The Christensens said...

Yeah I think it is alittle bit safer. carebears152@hotmail.com it is fun to keep in touch with everyone.

Penn and Kass said...

kassidyfausett@msn.com

I'm doing it too! I got a weird message from a lady that has a daughter named Kassidy. I feel weird that anybody in the world can look.

Tiona said...

I go back and forth about private. I think I'd be a lot more concerned about it if I had pictures and information about a child on my blog.

tiona.lyn@gmail.com

Rowley's said...

This is Lenae again. I would love to continue to see how your sweet family is doing. I too have been battling in my head about going private or not.

nanners_5@hotmail.com

Becca said...

becmillward@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

heathermarchbanks@hotmail.com

Stephanie Peay said...

stephie.peay@gmail.com

Liz & Zac said...

Liz@laytonsonline.com

Nate and Lana Hope said...

I want to go private too, I just keep waiting for the rest of our family so I can log in all the emails at once, but maybe it's time with out them! :)
I know this is different then my home email but it's our google account one and the one that works to private blogs.

nhope@simplot.com

Britney O'Connor said...

Haha. This is Tacy's friend Britney. I'm a total blog stalker...and I think your baby is adorable. And I get REALLY bored at work. So please add me! Ha. britpooh02@hotmail.com

Britney

Jessica Lynn said...

brattylynn@hotmail.com :)

Suzy said...

suzymillward@yahoo.com

Will and Tacy said...

don't forget to add me!!!
:-)
taebae8@hotmail.com

Victoria Elder said...

jakvic@gmail.com is the email I use for blogger! I have so many mixed feelings about going private myself. If I ever get a weird message like I know some people on blogger have it'd definately push me to go private!

Andrea Migliaccio said...

dreamig@msn.com

Ivy & Mae said...

britt--I check on your blog so don't block me--tell your parents hi!
Jessica Keeler Ziel (jkziel@gmail.com)

The Smoot Family said...

Hey Brit! You know my email--- make sure you add it!

msmoot5@gmail.com

*I don't think I have everyone's blog... could you email them to me?

Thanks! Marcie

The Smith Fam said...

Mara is so freakin cute! I love all her pictures. here is my e-mail address: mlytubbs@yahoo.com

Mallory said...

Hello! The Elders here :O) I'd love to keep in touch. I CANT believe what a doll Mara is! SO adorable! razberrysnapple@hotmail.com

PS- Do you just LOVE your elliptical? Im going to go look at some today, i'm so excited!!

~brynn~ said...

I always like looking at your blog so add me too!
eanna2@hotmail.com

-Brynn

Josh and Jackie said...

jackiejohnson2117@gmail.com By the way we really need to go on a walk together soon.

Hilary and Adam said...

hjsroufe@gmail.com- I think I might do it too. I think you and Liz are the only ones that look at mine. But it is kinda scary with little baby pics and all. Call me sometime to go walking. And I still owe you money and haven't forgotten!

Hillary said...

Brittani, this is Hillary Elder (Robinson). I just found your blog and I would love to be added to your private list. Your baby is adorable!