Sunday, June 1, 2008

Mara & her buddy Asher

My friend Hilary had a baby boy about a month after I had Mara. His name is Asher. We go on walks sometimes so I decided that I needed to get a picture of the two of them together. We laid them on the couch and they put their heads together and linked arms! It was the cutest thing ever!! My picture is kinda bad because I didn't have the flash on. Oops...I think I should just get a new camera for Christmas...(wink, wink). Asher is actually a little longer than Mara, and they feel like they weigh about the same. It's funny though because Mara looks so much more chunky! At her two month appointment (she was a week away from being three months old though) she weighed 11 lb. 5 oz, and was 23 in. long. In the 46% for weight and 59% for length. So she really isn't that chunky. I think most of her weight is in her super cute cheeks! haha.
Linking arms
In their strollers
This was actually before we went to Hilary's and my little sister Brooke was holding her
She already poses for the camera! How cute!

4 comments:

Liz & Zac said...

I love the picture of Mara and Asher. Future Mrs.Sroufe! The linking of the arms is adorable. I cant believe that Asher is longer than her! I held him today and he is a tall baby. Very cute!

Penn and Kass said...

Cute Pictures! I just love her!

Hilary and Adam said...

Brittani, I love that picture! I'm obsessed with it. Will you email it to me. I don't know if you have my email. It's hilaryyates123@hotmail. They're seriously so cute. I've been waiting to see it and it's so cute!

Josh and Jackie said...

That is the Cutest thing ever!!! I want to go on walks with you guys that would be way fun to get all three of our babies together!! next time you go give me a call I'm at home most of the time and can go most days!! Plus it'd be fun to see you guys and talk about how your labors went and everything after!