My mom did the Biggest Loser competition at work this year. I decided that I wanted to do, so I needed to get a group together. So, my family is going to do it! Dad, Mom, Brandon, Brooke, Brett, Sean, and I. Then I decided that Sean's family might really enjoy something like this as well, so they're all going to do it too! So me and Sean are going to be in TWO groups. Which works well for us since I'm definately going to win so we will get TWO prizes instead of one! So what is the competition you ask? How can girls compete with boys in a weightloss competition? Sean doesn't need to lose weight, how can this be fair for him? Well, it's more of a healthy living competition than a weightloss one. You earn points each day for various things. Such as cardio for 30 minutes a day, drinking enough water, eating your five fruits and veggies, not drinking soda, not eating sugar...etc. You can also get a point for every pound you lose. So it's fair for boys and girls to compete, and for people who have lots of weight to lose to compete with people who really don't.
I'm so excited. I definately need to lose some weight..ok, a lot of weight. I think this is a great way for me to do it. I've lost half the weight I put on during my pregnancy, but I still have a bit to lose. I wasn't where I wanted to be with my weight before I got pregnant anyways, so I decided to lose more than just the baby weight. My goal is to weigh 130 pounds (I'll tell you my goal weight, not how many pounds I want to lose! haha). I think that's a realistic goal for me. I'm never going to be a twig, but I think 130 is a good healthy weight for me. Maybe I should just get a breast reduction and I'd drop like 15 pounds right there! Just kidding. Although one day I will get one after I have all my kiddos! Was that too much information?
So, wish me luck! If you want any specifics on the competition so you can start a group too, let me know and I can send you all the papers!!
4 comments:
That's so fun! I want to join in twelve days okay!? :) Just kidding give me a little longer! What's the prize? I always do these with friends and it is fun! Once I did it with Val and Stacie. They both dropped out without telling me for months! So don't let any one hose you over! :) Or just get away with that! Good luck! It'll be hard, but soooo worth it!
That's way cool! I am going to have to work my butt off after i have the baby. Its going to be hard cause i pretty much eat whatever i want right now. And im in the same boat as you, I think my boobs are half my freakin weight!
Good Luck!! I love stuff like this. keep us updated on your progress. I just started trying to be healthy too. Hopefully my plan works:)
Sounds like fun! I would like to convince myself to not eat so much sugar, but I'm addicted haha good luck to you! I hope you really do win both prizes! That'd be SWEET!!
Post a Comment