Monday, July 7, 2008

Mara's First 4th of July

We went to the Provo Parade at the butt crack of dawn. I was so surprsied because when Mara gets hot, she gets super ornery, but she was SO good! We got great seats in the shade so I think that really helped! Anyways, here are a few pictures of the day.

The boys did NOT like holding her. We really wanted a picture with them together though!
This is what we had to end up doing to get a picture of the three of them together! Don't they all looked thrilled?I thought this was just a cute picture. It's the look she always gives Sean. She must love him or something...?
These are her favorite toys. It's so cute! She just chomps away at them!
Mara and her favorite uncle Brett!
She was very entraced by the noises of the parade.
Another attempt at a picture of them together...



4 comments:

Victoria Elder said...

Her outfit is SOOO cute!!!!!!! And she is beautiful! I love all of those of her!

Liz & Zac said...

Where were you guys sitting? Don't you just love the provo freedom festival. As much as it sucks, the family tradish makes it all worth it! Those boys are getting so big! Holy cow!

~brynn~ said...

Mara is so pretty!
And your hair is gorgeous! Makes me want to cut mine.

Hilary and Adam said...

Mara's outfit is so dang cute! Gotta love that hair too!