I figure the best way to do this is to just lable the pictures as I go. So I'll put the captions under the picture. Enjoy!

This was the first time we curled Mara's hair. Why we curled it, I still don't know...since her hair is naturally curly. It was fun though! She loves looking at herself in the mirror and talking to herself, so she was definately occupied at my mom's vanity!

This was Mara's first experience with rice cereal! Can I just tell you what a kick in the pants that was? She was just slurrping it up and was only getting mad because it wasn't coming fast enough! What an oink!

This was her pose while she waited for some more of the good stuff!

This next group of pictures is of our trip to Arizona. She did so good, and was such a happy girl! This picture was taken in the guest bedroom we stayed in at my Uncle Kurt's house. We had so much fun seeing them! Thanks for letting us come!

On her first horse ride with her great grandpa! She didn't really know what to think, but she didn't complain at all.

We pulled over to change her little bum at a look-out point on the beautiful drive (can I just tell you, that the drive from here to Prescott Arizona is so gorgeous!) we decided to give her a little break from her carseat and let her chill in the front seat. She was SO silly about it too.

On the trip I found her love of water bottles. She would just stare at mine as I drank so I handed her an empty one and she went to town chewing on it!

She was such a good girl and slept a lot!

This was at home this morning, I just thought it was cute so I'd throw it in!

This is Mara "talking" to me. She hardly ever stops making noises. It's the cutest sound you've ever heard!

Mara in her goofy hat.

This was Mara after the baby contest. She doesn't have any clothes on because she decided to have her first blow-out ever all over herself and her mom! It was tons of fun! Sean wanted to hold up his trophy and get a picture with "it". He was one pround dad that his little girl won! He was texting everyone he knew! Ok, so I did too....but still, there's something so cute about watching a daddy with his little girl!

This is another one with him and his trophy, but I just zeroed in on her face cause it was so cute! I forgot my camera so I didn't get pictures of the actual event, or her with her cousins...I was bummed. But we will for sure take pictures at the parade tomorrow!
4 comments:
She looks like such a sweet & calm baby....until your movin like a snail to get her more rice cereal! Gosh mom! HaHa it gets easier! congrats on the baby contest! Mara is the most beautiful trophy I've ever seen!
First of all, im bummed i didn't read this yesterday because i would have come to the parade!And second, you have the freaking cutest baby not only in American Fork, but i the world! I didn't know you went to Arizona. Fun stuff!
Wow, you guys have been busy! Mara is so stinking cute... no wonder she won! That is so fun! How did she like being in the parade?
So cute she is getting so big! Her hair is so long it is just too cute.. miss ya tons.
Post a Comment