Friday, August 15, 2008

The rest of Mara's photo shoot













Thanks to my super talented aunt Kim for taking these pictures!

12 comments:

Will and Tacy said...

oh my gosh britt....she is a DOLL!!

Alison said...

Those are too beautiful!!!! What a pretty little girl!

Liz & Zac said...

No words to describe how flippin ADORABLE she is. She is beautiful! But seriously how could she not be both of you are! I love these pictures.

Stephanie Peay said...

I absolutely love the pictures. She is the cuttest thing ever! If you could promise me one like her I would for sure try for a baby!! Maybe someday!

Victoria Elder said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!! What a doll! I love the up close of her face one that is black & white

kYLE & rOBYN said...

Holy Smokes!!! are you serious on the cuteness!! is this even possible!! SHE IS SOOO ADORABLE!!! I LUFF HER!!! lucky ducks!! ha ha!! I will have one to okay you just wait!! and your aunt can take pictures of my daughter to lol!! anyway how are you guys doin!! you need to bring her in sometime!!

Hillary said...

Those pictures are so beautiful! It's too bad your aunt Kim doesn't live in Utah... I need to get Harrison's pictures taken and totally want her to do it now. Mara is a doll!

Monica said...

She is so adorable! I think my favorite is the one with her snuggling the teddy bear. They are all so cute! So fun!

Andrea Migliaccio said...

So seriously cute!
Love her eyes, her chubby cheeks & her cute smile!
Adorable!
She's so cute and you know it!
xOxOxO

Hilary and Adam said...

Hey! Love the pics! So I'm coming to Utah on the fifteenth for Preston's farewell and my surgery. We should do something while I'm out there.

Ivy & Mae said...

what darling pictures!!

Mallory said...

I really don't think Mara could be more adorable than she is! Those pics are SO good! I love the little hat and the flower on it... you couldn't have picked anything more perfect for her to wear for that little photo shoot! I love it. And congrats on Sean getting that new job! Hope he likes it there. I used to work at the State Hospital and we had a lot of employees leave there, and go work at the prison in Draper, so apparently a lot of people really enjoy it!