Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Winner, Winner!!!


I'm the winner! I never win anything, but I entered a contest to win a quilt kit. I won! I am so excited! And no, quilting is NOT only an old lady thing. These fabrics are bright, bold, trendy, and modern! I have been wanting to make a quilt with these types of fabrics for quite some time, but unfortunately quilting is terribly expensive! So as you can imagine I am still super happy! I'm always looking for a new project to do, (it drives my family absolutely crazy, because if I can't find one they normally become the object of my imagination...for example: we just re-did my mom's kitchen!!!!) If any of you are into quilting I would highly suggest you check out this woman's buisness blog, it's: http://www.laniejane.typepad.com/! The picture is the quilt that I will be making.

4 comments:

Alison said...

Congratulations!!! That is so cute! Enjoy putting it together!

Monica said...

That is so cute! Congrats! I never win anything either...maybe I'll be lucky someday like you!

Mallory said...

That's so awesome that you like quilting!! It's great to learn things like that, even if some people think it's supposed to be a granny thing! I've never quilted but I do enjoy crocheting (and plenty of people enjoy teasing me for that!) So good for you! And that material is so cute! I love pinks and greens together.

Liz & Zac said...

I cant wait to see the finished product!! It was so much fun just hanging out yesterday, lets do it more often. Mara is adorable and it was so fun playing with her!