I somehow managed to get these pictures out of order in a terrible way! For the most part it starts from the most recent stuff. I'll just label as I go!

We got to babysit Mara's twin cousins Kayden & Maddux yesterday so we went to the park. I don't remember who's belly that is, because both of them looked like it! They got facinated with a huge tree and tried to climb it. They would get up a couple of feet and then slide down on their tummy's!

It was pretty hot so when I saw this drinking fountain I was excited! They all drank quite a bit, then I took a sip and realized it tasted like dirt! Gross!! Oops, sorry kids!

Mara's turn. She actually got soaked more than drank.

I'm trying to do fun things with her hair lately. This was my creation for the day.

She actually does like the grass

The huge tree they were trying to conquer!

She loves swings!

I thought this was fun because all four of them are in it!

I told him to smile so we could show his parents what a blast he had at the park...what a cheese ball!



This was a couple of days ago, I needed to get at least one picture of her and her leg warmers on here!

We went to the state fair with Steph and the boys last Saturday. I took this picture right before we left because I thought she looked super cute!



She was an angel at the Fair! She hardly made a peep!

This was Sean's birthday. Yes, he loves A1 which is why it was one of his gifts! Mara enjoyed chewing on it, as she does anything!

She has recently decided that grabbing the spoon while you're feeding her is the funnest thing in the world....

More fun hair stuff.

I was painting my toes the other night and she was just starring at me, so I decided to do hers! It was so cute!

She love this caterpillar. She sucks on the legs. I personally think it is extremely disgusting.

This picture was FOREVER ago! Hilary and Liz came over for lunch so we took a picture of the babies together! Liz was more exciting than me so they wouldn't look at me!

Don't laugh. Daddy dressed her! I actually love this outfit he just needs to remember to put some pants on her as well! It's her Jordan T-shirt and pink Nike's!

If I ever forget to bring a toy with us wherever we go, I no longer have to worry that she'll get bored because she thinks her shoes are the two best toys in the world!

Uncle Will is now out of the Marines so he read her a bedtime story!

Sean's graduation! I am so proud of you!
7 comments:
I love the picture of Mara at the fair... in her stroller. She is so beautiful.
Speaking of beautiful... this is a gentle request for some wedding pictures of Brooke. Pleaaaseee?
Mara is so cute in every picture! I love her cute hair and that you painted your toe nails to match :) Such a good mom!
Your child is growing SO FAST! I love the picture of her chicky lips where Sean is holding the A1 sauce. So cute! I need at least one girl so i can have fun with her hair. You are so good to get her lookin so cute everyday! Your nephews are huge too! They look like a handful. And Sean looks so official! Loved all the pix!
Such cute pictures!! She is so fun and I love that she will let you do her hair!
Cute baby! And congrats to Sean. I didn't know he was studying to be a corrections officer. Does that make you a little nervous? Anyway, I love your blog and I love being able to keep up with people in this way. I hope all is well.
Her hair is so cute!
Don't you love playing around with it?
It's crazy that she has that much so young!
I still see kids almost 1 with blad heads! lol!
xOxOxO
Thanks for watching the boys again. The boys and Mara are going to have so much fun together growing up. All your pictures are so dang cute. She is just so dang cute!
Post a Comment