This was actually about two weeks ago...I'm getting pretty bad at the blogging thing because our computer is officially dead. Anyways, Mara looks like a little chunk but don't let that fool you because my chunky monkey is only in the 37% for her weight (that is actually up from her previous appointments where she was in the 20%'s) Poor girl just looks chubbier than she actually is. The biggest surprise of all (acutally not really because she has been this long at every appointment, I just still can't get over it) she is in the 67% for length, and the least surprising thing of all? She is in the 70% for head circumference! I say least surprising because large heads run in Sean's family (wink, wink Steve!)
I have a million darling pictures I'm dying to post but unfortunately I cannot find my camera...I used it last night at Steph's house, but since she is on a plane to Germany I'll have to wait a week to see!
No comments:
Post a Comment