Hey guys, Don't laugh because I am posting this on your blog, but I know what you can get the boys for Christmas. Mom said you were looking for an idea and I have one. I would love to get them some construction paper, scissors and glue so that we can make stuff with paper and they can learn how to cut. Anyway, there you go if you were looking for some ideas. Thanks!!
5 comments:
I think these are so funny! I could watch them over and over and laugh over and over!
Ha ha that was great! I did it with all the guys in our family, but it didn't want to work. I love your cute little family!
That was so stinkin cute!
I've seen so many of these but every one still makes me laugh so hard! haha
Hey guys,
Don't laugh because I am posting this on your blog, but I know what you can get the boys for Christmas. Mom said you were looking for an idea and I have one. I would love to get them some construction paper, scissors and glue so that we can make stuff with paper and they can learn how to cut. Anyway, there you go if you were looking for some ideas.
Thanks!!
Post a Comment