
Before we were even on the freeway Mara was out cold! Unfortunately it didn't stay that way for long, but she was an angel anyways. Her and my dad "talked" the whole way. He would make a noise, and she'd copy it. On and on it went.
We went up to Idaho to help my Grandparents out on their big construction project. Who am I kidding? I stayed in the warm comfy house while the boys were outside working! It was so much fun to see my Grandparents! My uncle and his family were also there from Wyoming, so it was a party. I'm so grateful that I have such an amazing extended family! Thanks for letting us stay with you for a couple of days!

2 comments:
Is that where I went with you forever ago? Do you remember that?
I need to go visit your grandparents!
I think I have a picture of me and Grandma Erickson that is the exact same pose/expression that Mara & Aunt Elouise have in that last pic!
Post a Comment